Lignor ESL®, ESB® and CLST™ have been independently accredited by numerous independent leading testing facilities to:
- With suitable design, challenge the strength of steel and concrete.
- Exceed the strength and consistency of other softwood EWP.
- Exceed the strength and consistency of many commercially available timber species.
- Weather and moisture-resistant, currently Lignor has H2 certification ie. suitable for outdoors under cover and Lignor is expecting to achieve H3 certification soon, ie. suitable for above ground outdoors.
- Resist swelling, shrinkage and warping.
- Have surface hardness greater than all North American hardwoods.
- Have a high embedded fastening strength, over twice that of Douglas fir/Oregon.