ESL®, ESB® and CLST™ are:
- Price comparable compared to other high strength EWP yet be made resistant to attack from termites, fungus, rot and fire throughout the entire EWP
- Sustainable, renewable, recyclable and carbon positive in manufacture.
- Uniform and reliable in their strength and performance, unlike some solid timber products.
- Provide ease of use when compared to steel, concrete and bricks since they can be cut and assembled by carpenters or less skilled labour using a ‘flat pack’ approach to construction.
- Much lighter than other traditional building materials such as steel and concrete.
Lignor Product Uses
|Domestic and commercial multi-storey construction projects|
|Container and truck flooring|
|Structural Insulated Panels|
|Appearance grade flooring|
|Posts and beams|
|High strength timber panels|
|Kitchen bench tops|
|Construction materials: I-beams, bearers, joists, beams, columns, roof-rafters,truss components, flanges, window frames, solid fire doors|
For all test results, please see Performance Test Results